Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Quick Blog Laugh! hahahahaha..................

This part isn't so funny, but it's part of the story!
Cian was injured tonight, possibly broken a toe, so I gave him some Tylenol to help out with the pain. So Iolly decided that he wanted some medicine and hit his head so that he had an owie too. But I told him no, I'm not giving him medicine for nothing, silly kid!
While putting Ezzy to bed she needed some Tylenol cause she has a bad canker sore she's been dealing with. So Iolly again wanted some medicine, this time he cried and said that his mouth hurt too. lol
So I gave him some vitamins since I forgot to give them earlier and thought that he would be ok with that. He then wanted to finish his dinner, so we let him have it and he bit his tongue! He started crying, so I looked at it. It was bleeding a bit, and I asked him if he was ok. His response; "medicine!" LOL

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie and Family-aren't kids cute! They always know how to put a smile on your face-even if they aren't meaning to. God's little gifts to us. Something to always be thankful for:) Love you! and your funny kids.
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete