Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Last night I decided to treat my family to a nice dinner, so we went to the Texas Road House. I love that place! The prices are not that bad, you get great food, the hostess and waitresses/waiters are all so full of energy and so helpful. We always have a great experience there and the kids love it too. Their favorite part is when the waitresses line up to dance. The kids always stand up in their seats and joins along, it is so cute! If we would let him, I'm sure Iollan would be right there with the dancers and dancing with them. Cian danced too, but I was kind of concerned about his dancing methods! He was trying too hard to dance like the girls, it was funny though! He had his little hands on his hips and shaking his hips just like them, I wish I had a vidoe camera on me. So hopefully the next time we go I will have one and then I can share it with everyone else.
Oh ya, another cute thing that happened. Just as we got seated and our waitress came to get us drinks, Cian informed her that he was a boy! He just smiled at her and said, "I am a boy." It was so funny, we laughed a good while, just out of the blue and for know apparent reason, just to make sure she knew that I guess. I just love my little boy! :)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a great time! I am glad-it is important to do things like that every so often. And, I am happy that Cian knows he is a boy and wants others to know too-just in case they didn't know already:)love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard they dance at the Pocatello TR but I've never seen it anywhere else. That is a great place to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute about Cian's comment! And I love the picture at the top of your blog!

    ReplyDelete