Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Little Superman, Cian!


Last night I thought that Cian had broken his toe, but thankfully he did not. I'm not exactly sure what happened, I was in the bathroom with my little Iolly cleaning him up from dessert and I heard a little crash. I guess Cian decided to carry our wooden stool into the kitchen and dropped it or something. I looked at his foot cause that's what he said hurt and then lectured him when I saw that his foot was fine. Right after I lectured him I looked at his foot again and noticed his toe was swollen! It was 3 times it's size and purple! It looks deformed and I was freaked out about it. I knew that taking him to the ER would only cost me $$ and do absolutely nothing for him, so I didn't take him in. I had him lay down and gave him some tylenol for the pain. He cried for only 5 minutes, that's it! I know that I would have been crying and in pain for a lot longer than that! But not my little superman, he is tough! After about 15 minutes of laying there he got up and was playing again. He didn't seemed phased by it at all, crazy kid! lol

When he woke up I looked at it again and it looked so much better! The swelling had gone down and the bruising wasn't as bad. It still looks a little deformed, but I think that it's just from the swelling. He has not complained about it once today, such a tough kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment