Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ezzy's 1st report card!!!!

I got Ezzy's first report card today and it was AWESOME! I am so very proud of her! She is the youngest in her class and is doing great! I was worried about putting her in so young, I was told to wait or that she will have to repeat it again. But I felt like she needed to go and that she was ready. I am glad that I did now, she is having a blast and is even a little ahead in some areas! Every day when she gets home she is asking to do homework and gets mad if she is unable to cause we are too busy that day. She has one area that she needs to work a little harder on and that is rhyming, so we'll be working more on that now. I just love that she loves school, everyone keeps telling me that it is just a phase and that she'll soon grow out of it. But I really hope not, I loved school and so did Chet, so hopefully she will continue to have a positive attitude for it.
GOOD JOB EZZY, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment