Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Accidental Crazy Kids!!!

My kids are accidents waiting to happen tonight! I was at my sister's house making cookies with her and Cian decided to try and be silly on a chair and fell off. He fell hard and right onto her metal heater, he cried so hard and had some instant bruising on his elbow with a hard lump that formed and it is bright red still (this happened like 30-40 minutes ago too). Poor kid. And then on our way out Ezzy was goofing off with her cousin and smacked the back of her hand right onto the corner of a cabinet. So she now has three scratch marks on her hand from that, she was a bawling as we walked home. Then right after we took our coats off and I was getting settled in to check my e-mail and stuff, Ezzy decided to run in the hallway (a big no-no in the house) and tripped on her own feet and crashed right into the wall. The side of her face is scraped up and she injured her ear too. This has all happened within the last 45 minutes now, so hopefully there will be no more for the night, crossing my fingers now!

No comments:

Post a Comment