Monday, September 28, 2009

So I actually get the day off from baby-sitting and I'm sick!  I'm so very glad that I don't have other kids today, but I sure would have liked to have a day to have fun with just my kids.  I had kids every day last week, including Sunday, and  I miss doing something with just them.  They are doing pretty good though, they've been helping mommy out a lot.  I love them so much! 
 Iolly has been a little clingy, but I know that's because he didn't get very good sleep last night I feel responsible for it.  He still sleeps with me and Chet, the boy's room is closed down cause we attempted to paint it like a month ago and some how it managed to turn into a storage room!  Anyhoo,  I slept in the middle last night, so he slept on the outer part.  But we have a king size bed, so I figured he would be ok, he was in my arms in the middle of the bed.  But during the night he rolled all the way off the bed!  He was scared by it and refused to go back on the bed, we tried rocking him to sleep and walking around, but if we tried to lay with him he would cry and yell no, no, up!  Chet finally decided to try sleeping on the floor with him and that worked, he went right to sleep!!  That made it a long night for us and we had to get up early.  So I am just exhausted and still have a sinus headache, but hopefully we can go and get medicine for that soon.  Chet just got home early today, so that'll be good for me.  Iolly's sleeping and hopefully I can join him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment