Friday, September 25, 2009

BURSTING WITH JOY!!!!

I am so happy right now, nothing can bring me down today!  I have just reconnected with one of my most dearest friends!  Freshta Ahmadi, I have missed her so very much!  I was so sad when I lost contact with her over 4 years ago and have been searching for her since.  I guess she has been searching for me and signed on facebook just to see if I was on there.  I decided to do a search for her today using the facebook search and I found her!  I was so shocked and excited, and over joyed!  I can't believe it!  I love the internet and being able to use it for such a great cause!  Hopefully we can stay connected now and get to know each others families.  I've missed her and her family so much, they were like family to me.  When she moved away, I was so sad!  Thank you facebook for helping me find one of my best friends!  I am just so happy!!!!  YEAH, WOOHOO!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment