Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What Was I Thinking?


So I decided that we was going shopping when Chet got home from work.  I had this in my head all day, I even asked Chet if this was going to be a normal day or a long day, he said normal.  Sweet, shopping it is, yeah!  However he ends up being late, two hours late that is.  I still have it in mind that we're shopping, so we go.  What a terrible plan!  My kids were just awful!  
Crying at every little thing, mommy I'm hungry, mommy I'm thirsty, mommy, mommy, mommy!!!  We think, ok they're just hungry, let's feed them and that'll make everything all right.  
Wrong!  The next store they continue with it, non stop.  So we finally leave.  On the way home while talking to the crying kids, I realized that none of them took a nap today.  Ezzy was up at 6:45 am, Iolly was up at 7:30, and Cian woke up a little after 8.  That's a long day for little ones!
I tried to put them down for a nap, but they resisted.  I even told Ezra that if she didn't take a nap that meant she would have to go to bed an hour earlier since she goes to school so early.  But did I remember that?  Did I pay attention to the time?  No, I did not!  So who is to blame for this terrible night?  The kids?  I think not!  Mommy needs to be better with going out at night, especially on school nights.  Maybe I just need to stay home until the weekend, that way we can eliminate this problem and maybe we'll even save some money by doing that, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment