Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I HATE SLIVERS!!!!!!!!!



So yesterday Cian somehow managed to cover the bottom of his foot with slivers. I have a weak stomach for stuff like that, so luckily my sister, Cassie, was there when it happened. She helped pull like 10 slivers out, it took us probably 30-40 minutes. He still had quite a few in, but we had to let him rest, the poor guy. He's a tough little guy too though. It took 3 of us to hold him down! I was holding his body and one leg, my husband was trying to hold his other leg and foot still, and Cassie was trying to get the slivers out, he put up a really good fight!
Late on last night we went Fran's house, another sister of mine, and she tried to get more out with some special tweezers she's got. I think that we worked another 40 minutes and was only able to pull a few more out. He still has some, so tonight I went and talked to a pharmacist and they suggested some tar like medicine to try and draw the slivers out, so now we are waiting on that and then going at his foot again, hopefully this works cause I really don't want to go to the doctor for this. I really, really, REALLY hate slivers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment