Friday, August 28, 2009

Ezzy Started Kindergarten!




Ezzy has been waiting ALL summer for kindergarten and she finally got to go to it!  She has been so excited that it's a breeze in the morning with her getting ready!  This morning we didn't wake up as early as we were suppose to, so Chet took her to school on his motorcycle!  That was her first official ride too.   Sure she's had little rides, but never on the busy streets, just our little block in the trailer park.  So I was a nervous mommy!  It probably didn't help that I had a dream and Ezzy was in the hospital for some reason and needed 2 IVs in her, talk about scary!  Anyways, they made it there safely and Chet said that he heard some kids say "wish that I could ride that".  
She loves school and is sad that she doesn't get to go for 2 days.  Can't wait till Christmas break comes, 2 weeks of no school!  What will I do with her then?  :)  
One of her friends from head start is in her class and she just thinks that is so neat!  I'm so happy that she loves school, I really hope that she continues that attitude.  

No comments:

Post a Comment