Saturday, August 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHET!!!

Today is Chet's birthday!  Happy Birthday Honey!  I love you!!!
I remember the first time I got to celebrate his birthday with him.  It was at my parents place and I had his parents show up as a surprise for him.  That was also the first time our parents met too.  Anyways, I hid Chet's gifts and left notes all over for him to find, he had to hunt for his gifts.  That was so fun!
Hopefully my surprise for him will be a great one this year!  I can't say what it is yet and hopefully he gets bugged by this entry too!  He always tells me that he know what I'm getting from so and so, or from himself and teases me about it when ever he can!  I really hate surprises!   so hopefully this entry will make him crazy with not knowing what I've got in store for him, I know that he'll love it though!  He's been hounding me about it for a while.  
Happy Birthday Chet I love you!  I hope that you have a wonderful day today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment