Sunday, August 2, 2009

Trip to Pocatello Airport




So Jamie made plans for us to go out last night for my birthday... on my motorcycle! In case you don't know, that's a big thing for Jamie to go for! She is not the biggest fan of motorcycle rides!

After dropping off the kids at her parents place, we left the van went for a ride over to Craigo’s pizza for dinner (I got to choose!). I just love their buffalo wing thing pizza and their roasted red pepper pasta sauce. If you have not tried either of these great meals, I suggest you get on it!

After the delicious meal, we topped of the tank and took a back road out to the airport. It was the first time I took the bike out of town, and I have to say, it drove great! Jamie told me she had a hard time keeping her glasses on! Ha, must have been going fast!

We stopped at the driving course at the airport where I took a motorcycle safety course and took some pictures. I have posted them here so you can have a look. We decided it was late so we went back and got the kids. It was a fun night!

Jamie, thank you for the great birthday and for being such and awesome wife! I love you! Thank you for always being there for me, even through the hard times. Oh, and thank you for facing your fear of riding motorcycles and riding with me!

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment