Monday, August 31, 2009

Hooray for a New Table!!!!! Hip-hip Hooray!!!!

I'm so very excited!  We just got a new table this weekend and I love it!  The other one was so icky!  If we accidently left paper onto it over night, it became part of the table, seriously!  Last week I accidently left the newspaper on it before going to bed, the next morning when I tried to take the paper off it was stuck.  I tried to remove it the best I could, but it still had a HUGE marking on my table from it.  That's the reason we never used it, it was good for piling things on, but not to eat off of it.  Our kitchen was always cluttered because of doing that, but I didn't mind because I didn't have to look at that icky table!
So Shopko had a awesome sale last week (good timing for that newspaper incident I think), so we took advantage of it and got us a new table!  Yeah, so happy now!!!!!
My kitchen is a lot cleaner looking now and I actually have a cute center piece on it, never had one before.  Now we actually get to sit at a table and eat together as a family and not in front of the tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment