Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kids Say/Do the Darnest Things!! :)

Cian was taking a bath with Iollan this morning, so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to clean the bathroom. While I was doing that, Cian kept having his little toy, Mr. Walrus, say, "Mommy I love you and you are beautiful!!!" "Awe, thank you Mr. Walrus!" He repeated that several times and so one time I decided to do it back to Cian. "I love you too Cian and you are so handsome."
"What?! I am? Oh, ya, I am. Thanks Mom!" lol

As I wrote this I realized I write a lot about Cian and the things that he says. Well, what happened to Ezzy and Iolly, don't I have anything good to write about them. Of course I do, so why don't I share them like Cian? Not sure, but here are some of them too:

Iolly is my little gymnast boy! He loves to run and then all of a sudden do a summersalt/flip. He will even jump of my couch and do one when he thinks he can get away with it.
His latest moves really makes me cringe. We don't have coat closet, so we bought a coat hanger rack for our front room, it is by our couch. Well, he likes to jump off our couch and swing on the bars, I'm afraid he will hurt himself one day, but so far he's been lucky.
Yesterday morning he did something worth taking a picture, but do you think I had a camera around? No!!! Of course not! He had found some of Ezzy's pink leggins and put them on all by himself and did a great job actually. lol It was funny to see my little boy is pink tights though, he thought that he was pretty neat.

Ezzy does not like to be embarrassed, it makes her sad, she is like me in that way. Tuesday night is just girls night, we do our violin lessons together and then we get to go to dinner afterwards. Well the last time we went to the dollar store too to gather stuff up to make Valentine gifts for her classmates and teachers. While we were waiting in line to check out, she was holding on to some of the stuff we were getting. She got tired of holding it and went to put it into our basket, but accidentally put it into the ladies basket that was checking out. I was like, "Oops Ezzy, wrong basket." And took them out. She was so embarrassed and hid from everyone! I think she almost started to cry too, she looked like it anyways. Everyone thought that it was funny and cute, but not her. Poor girl, I would really like to try and figure something out so that she doesn't feel so bad when she gets embarrassed. I hated that when I was a kid, I cried so easily, still do.

No comments:

Post a Comment