Monday, February 8, 2010

Acceptance is the hardest part---but very necessary

So, I'm very sure that I am starting to miscarry again. Last night was the start of it and I bawled all night long. I asked Chet for a blessing, then before we went to bed he said a prayer with me, and then before exhaustion took over, I too said a very short, but much needed prayer from myself. I needed to accept this and I needed the Lord with me. I then feel right to sleep and probably had one of the best nights of sleep ever. I woke up this morning to help Ezzy get ready for school today, we will then be taking the boys to Fran's house and then be going to the doctor. I am hoping that things do not go like last time, hopefully it can be very natural and at home.
I so very much want a baby, but it looks like our timing is off again. I'm not sure why this is happening, sometimes I think I've done something to cause it. I am trying to stay positive with everything, I do not want to get depressed like last time. I couldn't go to church and face all the pregnant ladies and then all the newborns that seemed to surround me every time I turned around. I cried all the time, for a long time. I don't want to go into despair like that, that is why as soon as I discovered I was pregnant again, I had Chet and I pray for acceptance, just in case. I love my Heavenly Father with all my heart, and I don't want to lose sight of that. He is my comforter and I need him with me always. I almost lost him last time because of my struggle, but I promised to never let that happen again. I need my Heavenly Father in my life, I know that with all my heart! I will update this later today. Thank you everyone who has said a prayer for me, I know that they have helped me with this...acceptance. Love you all!!!

1 comment: