Monday, February 1, 2010

Confessions of a 4 year old? (Pretty funny actually)

So the other night we went to Walmart to do some shopping. Chet and I split up so that we could be a little faster, the kids were rather cranky. Anyways, Cian went with me and when we were done with our part I told him that we were done and that we should go look for Daddy, this is our conversation:
Me-"Let's go find Daddy now Cian"
Cian-"I don't want to."
Me-"Why not?"
Cian- "I don't like him."
Me-"What?! Why don't you like Daddy?"
Cian-"Because he is icky."
Me-"He's icky, why is Daddy icky?"
Cian-"Because he has hair in his nose!"
Me-"LOL, let's go find Daddy you silly boy."

I couldn't wait to find Chet and share this new insight with him, I did not know what to say to that, funny kid.

2 comments:

  1. Priceless! It is always fun to be able to record things like that to look back on in the future. What did chett have to say??:)
    Love ya Kendra

    ReplyDelete