Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Been far too long!

It has been forever since I've posted and really, there is no good excuse why. I think about it all the time, just don't get to it for one reason or another.
Chet and I are always joking about moving away from Pocatello, hopefully back to Rexburg one day. My health seems to have declined since moving here, I have allergies here, I had none the entire time I was in Rexburg. I've had pneumonia, bronchitis, sinus infections every time I turn around, and two miscarriages the two years I've been here. It's gotta be something here right???
Just this weekend I had to go to the Immediate Care twice and then to the hospital, it was no fun! The first time I went, I didn't take good x-rays cause I couldn't breath too well, so they thought that maybe I had pneumonia and treated me with that. Well Monday morning my chest started to hurt a lot more and I had even more problems with my breathing, so I had to go in again. They took other x-rays and decided to have me go to the hospital. My x-rays were good, but my lungs sounded horrible. So they sent me to the hospital to check for a blood clot, that scared me! To check for a blood clot they have to do a CT scan, that was the weirdest thing ever. They have to put an IV in you, a large one I might add, and put some sort of clear fluid into you. It was the weirdest sensation ever! You get a metallic taste in your mouth and it makes you feel wet all over, literally! It reminded me of the guy on x-men that turns into water, that's what it felt like to me. I felt like warm water was seeping through me, crazy huh?!
Anyways, the test came back negative, no blood clot!! Yeah and no pneumonia either. But I do have bronchial bronchitis, so I am getting treated for that.
I actually feel a bit better today, except for the nasty side affects from the medicine that has actually made me really sick to my stomach! And then my arms hurt a lot too, they had to poke me 3 times before getting the IV in, I seriously cried, it hurt so bad! (yes, I am a baby with needles) So I have bruises on both arms now, not fun.
That was my holiday weekend, fun stuff huh?


Here is something else that I forgot to post about and I feel really bad about it too, anyways here it is:

My little Rolly-Polly-Iolly is officially 3 now!!! His birthday was last Wednesday, I can't believe how big he is now!
* Hopefully I can do pictures soon and hopefully I can be a better blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment