Friday, July 16, 2010

Chet's accident and another crazy kid day! :(

So this morning I got a call from Chet and found out that he had been in a accident with his four wheeler at work! He scared me when he was telling me about it, thinking about the possibility of what could have happened.
When he is in Blackfoot reading meters, he needs to use a four wheeler to get to most of the pumps there. I guess he had to ride the four wheeler along a canal to get to the pump he needed to read. He hit a bump and that caused him to go into the canal, instead of trying to fight it he went with it, smart decision! if he would have tried to go up the canal, he more and likely would have flipped it and gotten hurt or worse, but let's not think about that shall we.
Anyways, he got completely soaked, but nothing more than that. His phone was ruined somehow, not exactly sure if it was water damage or maybe washed away, I'll find out about that one later. Anyways, his ipod got soaked too and therefor is no longer in working condition, I will try to be sad with that one, but honestly, that thing drives me nuts!!! haha He is always on it! You now how some people are with their texting, ignoring everyone around them cause they are too busy texting, well that's my hubby on the ipod! So I will not miss that at all! I know Chet will though, so I will figure a way to replace it, not too soon though! lol
I am glad that nothing happened to him though, that was a little too close for comfort! He was pretty shaken up from it, but decided to keep working. He is such a dedicated employee, too dedicated at times, but I guess that's not such a bad thing. He was suppose to come home early today cause we had some plans, but since that happened, he won't be home early, kind of a bummer deal I think.
On top of receiving the news about Chet's accident, my kids have decided to be monsters again. I really don't know what their deal is lately, but the last three days have been horrible. They just don't think they need to listen, hopefully they can get back to their normal selves soon, I am running out of patience with them, particularly the boys. Cian waits for me to leave the room and then does something that he knows he is not suppose to do (jumping off of the couch to try and grab the string(s) from the ceiling fan, pushing or hitting his little brother or taking his toys away, etc.) While I was trying to catch him (he ran from me) to put him into time out, i managed to injure my foot too, so I was not a happy momma at the moment. He has just been on one for the last few days, I really don't know what to do with him at times. He is just a very high spirited little boy and just when I think I am getting the hang of dealing with him, something like this happens. I love him to death, but he is one little boy that is hard to raise. You know what is so weird about him though? I clash with him so much at times, yet he is the BIGGEST Momma's boy, I don't get that. Sometimes I feel like he should not like me because of all of our clashing, but I am so grateful that he can love me so much still! He is MY monster boy and I love him!
Iolly, well he is at the age of testing limits too. Today he got a prize for going poopoo in the toilet, it was a water toy. I let him have a bath so that he could play with it, well a little bit later he decided he wanted to take a bath again, I told him no. So what did he do? He went into the bathroom and used toilet water instead! YUCK!!!!!!!! Luckily Ezra saw him and I was able to get it from him before he sprayed anything or anyone with it. Crazy kid, hopefully he won't do that again.
Ezra hasn't been as bad, but her listening skills could be better. I think summer time is becoming boring and we just need school to start again, that's what I'm a thinking.
Anyways, I was telling Cassie (my sister) about my day and how my nerves were kind of shot, so she took my boys for me for a while. Ezzy wanted to stay home and be with me. So I am grateful for this little sanity break. I am hoping that I can rejuvenate myself and be in better spirits when my boys come back. I love them so very much, but I am glad they are gone right now, I so needed this break.

No comments:

Post a Comment