Wednesday, July 14, 2010

UGH! What a night!

Why is it that on some days the kids are great and then they have days were they don't think they need to listen to anything! Today is one of those days, and it's not just been my kids, it's been all of them! It's like contagious or something, they have literally driven me bonkers!!!
This morning it started off great. We went to the kid's tee-ball game and then came home for lunch, what sweet kids I had at the time. Then they all laid down for a nap/rest and after that, they turned into demons!!! What the heck is up with that??? Aren't they suppose to be nicer after rest/nap time? What happened here?
So tonight has not been a good night since then, every time I turn around, more bickering and craziness! I thought that when Chet got home I could have a nice break and get some sanity back, but did I? NOPE!!! My mood was contagious to him! lol
I then tried to talk to him about it, but that didn't work out either (I think I turned into a bear by then, maybe a monster is more accurate). So I ended up disappearing into the other room and just let him take over, forget it I said.
When I came back out, he was trying to cook dinner and taking care of 5 little monsters, he tried to let them play the wii in hopes of them being good, but ya, that did not work either. So that had to be put up and everyone went to time out till dinner was done, enough is enough right???
After dinner, straight to bed for the little monsters! But even in bed they are fighting, I am sitting here typing this and ignoring their cries, being a bad mommy. Where's Chet you ask??? He gets to leave and go do homework, where's my break? Oh ya, I had one when I disappeared into the room for a half hour, that's it.
On days like this I ask myself why I watch so many kiddoes and why I fantasize about having more, am I really that crazy? Ya, I am.
Thankfully these kind of days are rare, cause I really do love my kids, I really do like watching my nieces and nephews, and I really do want more kids, just not today. Today I just want to be alone and enjoy some nice, quiet time ALONE!
But that's not going to happen, so I will go check on the kids and make sure they are still alive and then pop in a movie and attempt to watch that, wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment