Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another Conversation With Cian

Cian is just so fun to talk with and the stuff he some up with is just hilarious! I think I might start writing some of his quotes on the side of my blog for now on. I've seen it on some and I love it! So I'm going to look into that when I have more time though (this blogging set ups stuff is frustrating to me!). Anyhoos.......


Cian and I were eating breakfast together. Cian likes to put his cup near the edge of the table,no matter how many times I ask him to place it behind his bowl/plate. This is the conversation that followed:

Me: Cian, could you please move your cup behind your plate like Mommy did with hers??

Cian: Maybe you can do that right now Mom, but I cannot. My hands are too busy right now see! (as he grabs his bowl with one hand and holds his spoon out with his other!)

Me: (while trying not to laugh) Cian, let go of your bowl and please put your cup back like I asked you too.

Cian: *sigh* Ok Mom, if you say so.

Me: Thank you Cian. *muffled laugh*

Isn't he just so full of it?!? :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie-
    Thanks for your suggestion for quiet time. I am going to try a couple different things people suggested and yours is definitely a good idea.

    You Cian sounds like a smart and funny kid!

    ReplyDelete