Thursday, January 7, 2010

Violin Lessons, Here We Come!

Ezzy has been wanting to learn to play the violin for a long time, I was hesitant to look into it cause I thought that it was going to be way expensive. We were originally going to do it for her birthday, but that month seemed to go by so fast and it's almost like Christmas to us too. We have 7 birthdays for that month, plus our anniversary. I felt really bad about it cause we did talk to Ezzy about doing it, then it didn't happen. So when Christmas was coming up we decided to do it for sure and once we looked into it, we realized that it really wasn't that costly, what a relief. When I brought the violin up with Ezzy again, she changed her mind and didn't want to do it any more. I couldn't blame her though, we let her down I think. I hope that we never do that again, I felt horrible! Anyways, we had already gotten the violin for her and hoped that once she opened it for Christmas she would change her mind. Then Chet decided to do something else too, he went down and got me one for my birthday. I've never really wanted to play the violin, I've dreamed of playing the piano. But I think that it would be fun to learn with Ezzy, maybe I'll really like it, who knows. When Ezzy saw me get a violin, she was interested again. So we are now both excited to be starting our lessons, which start next Tuesday, yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment