Sunday, January 10, 2010

I TOOK A TEST AND IT SAID YES!!!

I'm so excited!!! We are on our way to having number four, hopefully all goes well this time. It has been a very trying experience because of our last miscarriage. I am excited and hopeful, but yet I am trying to remain realistic, it could very well happen again. So I've been praying for acceptance in Heavenly Father's will, just in case. The chances for another miscarriage is there, it is a very real thing for me, I've had 2 out of five pregnancies. The last one was so scary though, I hope that it does not happen again, not like that one anyways. I want a large family and I know that some how I will, even if that means adopting our last ones, after all, we are planning on doing so later on.

2 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers! Good luck! Hope you don't get too sick...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Evelyn! The sickness part, I can pretty much handle. The three pregnancies that I did carry to term, I was sick the whole time. But I've leared that being sick is a very good sign for me, so I actually don't mind it, it's kind of a reasurance thing for me. If I have a week of feeling great, I will be very concerned, that's not a good sign with my experience.

    ReplyDelete