Friday, January 8, 2010

The Negatives of a New Washer

So two days before Christmas our washer went out and we was able to buy a new one, thank you Chet! Sear was having an awesome sale, so Chet let me pick out which ever one I wanted. I got a 4.7 top loader. It has so many different options, it's like a new toy to me, I love it so much, it's awesome! However, there is a HUGE negative to it. All the clean clothes I have to fold! Ugh, seriously. I am able to do huge loads now and they dry in the dryer so much faster because of my washer's spin. I really got into the washing part, not even thinking about all the laundry I was going to have to fold afterwards, I was just so excited I was able to do bigger loads! But what a mess I have gotten myself into. lol I have clean clothes covering my entire couch now and someone has to fold it, and that someone is me, but I don't want too! I hate folding clothes, that is the worst part about laundry.
I just noticed that all the kids have gone to sleep, so I guess I now have time to fold some clothes without any extra help, I still don't want to, but I will......... eventually. :0)

1 comment:

  1. too bad I don't live closer-I don't mind the folding part of Laundry-it is the actual doing and puting away part before and after folding that I have a hard time with:) My laundry for the week is sitting nicely folded in our living room...the problem: it has been there since last saturday and today is Friday:) Congrats on your new washer though-a nice washer makes everything easier!

    ReplyDelete