Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cian, My Story Teller! :)

Cian is always coming up with crazy things to say, he's big into telling tall tales. So sometimes it is hard to believe him. Tonight as Chet was tucking him into bed he told Chet that early today he swallowed a small, blue dinosaur and it hurt his throat really bad. He was so serious about it! So Chet came and told me what Cian said before he left to go do his homework, I was like, no way, what do I do about that, just wait and see what happens? Why didn't he tell me, I think he would have cried or even choked on it if that really happened, my mind was racing. So Chet left and I went in and talked with Cian. I told him that Daddy said he swallowed a dinosaur, his response was, "Ya I did, it was little and blue, it hurt my throat so bad mom. To-later (later/tomorrow) the doctor got it out by going like this." and pushes on his tummy. "The doctor fixed me, I am all better now." lol
I just smiled at him, told him that I'm glad the dr was able to fix him and that next time he shouldn't put any toys in his mouth cause that could really hurt him. I then called Chet and told him what happened, he was so relieved that it was just a tall tale.
What will we ever do with him? He keeps things interesting, that's for sure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment