Friday, September 3, 2010

Just Random Stuff

Sorry that I have not gotten any pictures on here like I thought I would, but if I could find my camera I would have gotten it done! :)


Ezzy had her second day of school today and so far she loves school! The first thing Ezzy said today when she came home was:
"School is too much fun Mom, I just love it!"
I am so glad that she is loving school, she is now sad cause she has a 3 day weekend: "I hate summer break, why can't we go to school everyday?" Another thing I over heard her say today! haha


Cian and Iolly took a bath tonight and when they got done they decided to race. Well Cian was winning by a long shot and Iolly started to get sad. Cian noticed it and took off his shirt (the final piece of clothing to win the race) and then proceeded to pretend that he couldn't put it on, it kept getting stuck on his foot, that silly foot! lol Iolly was then able to win the race and Cian shouted out "Good job Iolly, you won!!!" Made me so proud when he did that, what a sweet heart Cian is!!!



Iolly is potty trained! Yeah!!! The only diapers in this house in for night time use only, what a relief that is. He had one accident in the last two weeks, but I will not count that one, it truly was not his fault. He had to go really bad and ran into the bathroom (we were at Grandma's house). Well stinky sissy decided that she needed to go too and ran into the bathroom as well and went before him, therefore he had an accident. I was pretty mad at her, there was no reason for that. What a turkey she was.


My dogs like to chase flies and try to eat them, it is hilarious!!! Our house has many flies in it and it drives me insane! But it sure is funny to see the animals going nuts too! If anyone has any good remedies to get rid of flies, please let me know. I leave the door open when the kiddoes go out to play, so that is why we have so many. Don't tell me to shut the door, cause that is a no-no. :)


I've already started on Ol' Hallows Eve costumes and am so excited!!! We are doing an Under the Sea Adventure theme, can't wait to show them off!!! I absolutely LOVE Halloween, my creativity just goes wild! :)


TTFY

No comments:

Post a Comment