Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ezzy is 6 Today!!!

I cannot believe that my little Ezzy May is 6 today! She is getting so big, so fast! She is all ready to go to first grade, just today she told me that she really hated the summer break! lol

I would post pictures of her, but I don't have any recent ones that I want to post, so tomorrow I will. She has a new hairdo, it's so cute, but at the same time it makes her look older, so I don't like it because of that.

She loves to do chores and is a big help anymore. One of her chores is keeping the bathroom orderly, she loves it and gets mad when somebody goes in there messes it up, it's so funny! lol

She is an animal lover and has decided that all the animals are hers, the little thief! All the animals we have gotten are because I have wanted them for my birthday or Mother's day, but she has some how managed to claim them all. Our newest addition, Buddy, loves to sleep with her, he is her "Buddy"!


She still loves to wear dresses and jewelry, very girly, but is always the first one to get into the dirt and playing with bugs. She makes more friends with boys then she does girls, it's so funny. :)

She is our little princess and I cannot imagine life without her, I love her so much! I hope and pray everyday that we get to see her grow up and enjoy a family of her own, she will be a great mother one day, I know it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EZZY, WE LOVE YOU!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment