Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Yes!!! It's finally happening! :)

It's official, we heard and saw a heart beat and am expecting baby #4!!! We are so very excited for this to finally to be happening! Everyone so far is in agreeance to having another girl, but that just means we will have another boy if we hope too hard!!! So I am trying to stay neutral and say it doesn't matter as long as we have this one and it's healthy!
When asked by relatives or me, this is my kiddoes answers to what they want to have:

Ezra (6)--"A sister, no more brothers for me!" uh, what will she do if she does have another brother??? I did ask her that, this is what she said "I will help you mom, even if I'm sad about that." LOL

Cian (nearly 5, 6 more days people!)--"I just want what will make my mommy happy!"
what a sweet heart, nearly made me cry when I heard!

Iollan (3)-- "a girl." Why, "cause Cian and me two brudders. Ezzy and baby two sissers." lol I love his logic and agree with that one!!! :)


We are only 7 weeks along, so we have a long ways to go. Looks like it's going to be a mid May baby, this will be my first winter pregnancy, so I am looking forward to this, the summer kills me!
Hopefully all goes well with this one, the chances are a lot slimmer now that we have a heart beat and I feel really good about this one too. The last one I was not sick at all and just had a real bad feeling about it the whole time. But I am sick with this one and I love that!!! Being sick is a good sign for me, one I look forward to.
So here is to my sickness and good health that comes with it! lol

*Thanks everyone for you thoughts and prayers, I appreciate it so very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment