Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Dearest Chet!!!!

I haven't been feeling my best lately and Chet has been so wonderful going above and beyond the call of duty! He has been super busy with homework and work, but he still tries to do things to help me out, I love him much!
Tonight I went to my mom's to pick something up from her and when I got home he cleaned the kitchen completely and was reorganizing the pantry. Then I noticed that he also washed a piece of ribbon for me. This ribbon is for my sisters wedding cake and it had gotten frosting on it when I practiced. Well I didn't get a chance to wash it and he did it. It was such a simple thing, but it really touched me so much that I cried. I am so happy to have such a wonderful hubby, he is the best! Thank you Chet for all that you do, you are amazing and I love you so much!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetheart... I didn't do anything above and beyond... just trying to help out :0) I feel sometimes that I don't do enough... but I try. I love you sweetheart, thank you for putting up with me and having the patience you do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't good husbands the best? So Jamie...from a comment you left on my blog and some of the things you've been writing here...I have a sneaky suspicion about you, but I will wait...;)

    ReplyDelete