Sunday, November 1, 2009

Parry's Halloween 2009!



Happy Halloween Everyone!
We are late with these, as usual, but I finally got them on here! The family pics were done today, I realized that we didn't take any as planned, what a crazy day yesterday was! The only difference is that we didn't color our hair today, didn't want to miss with that again!
We went to a total of 3 Halloween parties this year, the kids had a blast at each one, well Ezzy and Cian did. Iolly has been sick all week with a nasty cold, so he only wen out last night.
We hung out with Erica and her two boys (the transformers) for most of the day. We took the kids to Pizza Hut for dinner and they loved that. Later Chet and Erica took the kids trick or treating, I stayed at my mom's with Iolly since he still wasn't feeling too well, poor kid!
During the day we dressed up all our animals and took pictures for the local pet contest. I am so proud of the costumes, I made them all! It took a lot of time for them, but it was worth it in the end. Hopefully we can win, last year we won second place with our beloved white rat, SnowWhite. I just love creating costumes, they are so much fun!
I made all the warlock costumes for my boys this year, but I did cheat with mine and Ezzy's though. I had boughten her witch one last year, it was too big and I didn't think that I was really going to use it. But while on ebay I came across the same exact one but in my size, I bought it and we got to wear the same exact dress! She was so excited, as was I, 2 less costumes for me to make! lol Then I found the identical witches hat at Good Wills, so that was nice too! We all had orange hair for the night, the kids thought that was so cool!
When we were pretty much done with our outing, Ezzy decided to inform me of some great news! Christmas is coming soon Mom! Yikes, she shouldn't know that yet, should she? Then Cian piped in and stated that Santa will be bringing them presents! Who tells them this stuff? I know that I haven't, I've been trying to keep that one quiet till a wee bit later, oh well, too late now! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment