Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And The Winner Is:

This is really late, but I thought that some of you would like to know if we won any of the pet constests we entered. YES! We did! Infact we won a place at both stores! When we got the calls, we were very surprised by both of the winners. I thought for sure that Beth would have one at least one of them, but she did not, not one! Crazy huh? Everyone I talked to told me that they thought that she would win cause they loved her costume, but that's not what happened. Then I was hoping that Sharcha the Ice Cream Cone might have a better chance than the rest, but maybe that was because she was my personal favorite, but she didn't win either. Ok, I guess I really should be telling who DID win istead of who DIDN'T!
And the winners are:

First place for the McKees in Pocatello was........

TIM THE BAT!

And third place for the McKees in Chubbuck was.........

OLIVIA THE GARDEN FAIRY!

First place prize was $25 gift card and third place won us a $10 card as well. Not too shabby huh? That was soooo fun, I can't wait till next year to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment