Thursday, April 22, 2010

Excuse me Mom, but I don't like this!

Chet and I needed to get some shopping done so we took the kiddoes to Taco Bell for dinner, best cheap place to go when you've got 7 mouths to feed. I love their new cheap menus, they rock!!! Anyways, I got the 5 layered burrito for the kiddoes to share (one of those babies can feed two kids). This was Cian's favorite a little while ago, but tonight he wasn't eating it. When I got after him about doing so, he says: "Excuse me Mom, but I don't like this!" Chet and I could not help but laugh!!! lol It was great, he was just so serious when he said it!!! :)

*Chet and I was able to feed everyone for only $10!!! Thank you Taco Bell!!! :)

***************************************************************************************

Shopping with 5 kiddoes!!!

I don't know why, but I love to shop with a bunch of kids!! My cousin called and asked me to watch her kids, she had no one else available. So I said yes, even thought I knew that we were going to be doing some shopping tonight (her kids are 1 and 2). But the thought of having more kids to take excited me!!! I'm not sure why, but to me it's seems like a fun challenge! I don't like to have uncontrollable kiddoes when I go anywhere, it's embarrassing! I want them to behave and I have to admit, they do! Chet and I have tried different methods and finally found one that works for our kiddoes. Shopping is now fun to do with kids and when I get to add more, it adds more excitement to me, weird huh? lol

2 comments:

  1. Well, you are going to have to share what this method is! Because I go shopping with my TWO kids, and I want to pull my hair out after 20min! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above:) Cian keeps the smile on everyone's face-I can just see him saying this!

    ReplyDelete