Monday, October 5, 2009

Cian is 4!!!! YEAH!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIAN!!!  WE LOVE YOU!
Well, actually this should have been posted yesterday, but oh well at least I'm doing it now right! lol
Cian is officially 4 now and he is so happy!  That's what he keeps telling me "I am so happy I am to be 4 Mommy!"  What a cutie he is!  I just love my little monster and that's exactly what he is too!  I wouldn't trade him for the world though, even though there are LOTS of times we clash.
Before I had Cian, I thought that I had patience, but he has taught me that I still had/have a lot to work on.  This is so sad, but true,  but when I found out that I was having another boy, I cried!  Seriously, I was scared because Cian and I clash so much!  I love him to death, but he is just so difficult, very spirited!  I know that some of it is my blame too though.  You see, when Cian was born, he was born with a clubbed foot.  So he had to get a cast on his right foot the day we were released from the hospital.  I felt so bad for him and I also felt like I was to blame, he was after all in my tummy and I was the one responsible for him and his health.  I had that weighing on my mind a lot, finally after a lot of research and Chet convincing me, I realized that it wasn't my fault and that things like that just happen and they still don't know why it does, but IT IS NOT MY FAULT!
When he was 3 months, they concluded that he needed surgery for his foot.  That is such a HUGE word for a little baby!  It was suppose to be an in and out thing, but we ended up staying the night.  During the surgery his breathing tube became loosened and he was with out oxygen for almost 2 1/2-3 minutes, very big deal for a baby!  They said that they almost lost him due to that.  It scared me so much!  So we had to stay over night to observe him, no harm came to my baby from that though thank goodness!
After that, I'm afraid I spoiled him.  I now realizing what I did and how much I let him get a way with things and I'm now trying to correct that, but it's so hard now!  
As much as we clash, he is a huge Momma's boy.  I really don't understand it at all, but I am so grateful that he does love me, flaw and all.  He is MY monster boy and I love him very much, I wouldn't trade him for anything!
I do have to admit, as much as he is a monster, he is the most thoughtful, lovable little boy ever!  He's always saying such sweet stuff and helping the other kids out, if he sees something that he can help out with, he does it!  So to every bad, there is always a greater good to him!  He is a joy and a GREAT learning experience for me.
I    LOVE   YOU   CIAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment