Friday, July 31, 2009

Where did you go Cian??!!

Oh my goodness!  Tonight we went to McDonalds for dinner and we let the kids play in the kiddy area.  Well Iolly and Ezra wanted to play with the basketballs, so Chet and I helped them.  Cian was in the play area while we were doing this.  When they were done with the basketballs, Chet and I  sat at the table.  I then started to look for Cian in the toy area just then Chet said, "Cian?"  I looked back behind me and Cian was walking into the kid area from the dining area and was crying!  I then picked him up and held him and asked "Where did you go Cian?"  He said that he went outside to our van looking for us.  The van is clear across the parking lot!!!  I was so scared for him, mad at myself, and glad that nothing happened.  I'm still pretty mad, I mean, what kind of parents don't realize their child is missing?  It happened so fast!  I'm so thankful nothing bad happened, but I'm still mad at myself for letting it happen.  I had a good talk with him afterwards and then again on the way to the van.  I hope nothing like this happens again, it's just scary to think of the what ifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment