Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Exhausted Again!!!

So we had another bad night last night.  Iolly seems a little better tonight, so hopefully....
Anyways, today we got to ride the Pocatello Transit with the kids for the first time, it was a fun experience for them.  We actually went with two of my sisters, their kids (total of 8 kids on the bus), my brother and my older nephew.  It was like a small party on there.  The kids thought that it was great!  When we were done, we went to Farr's and got ice cream, yummy!!!!!  
We then went to old town Poky and attended the Alive at Five, it was ok, nothing too great.  But maybe it would have been better if we wasn't hauling a bunch of kids around.  We then had dinner at Molto Caldo's, the best pizza place here!
Now I'm more than ready for bed and hoping like crazy we have a better night tonight, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment